Is This Product Safe To Put On My Pet?
Absolutely, the Skunk Odor Eliminator is safe for any pet. It is made with non-pathogenic bacteria, which can be found in milk and cheese. When using, apply directly to your pet, avoiding the mouth and eyes.
Oh No, My Pet Just Drank Your Product!
No need to panic. It is not recommended that any pet consume the Skunk Odor Eliminator, however it is completely safe. There is a slight chance that they may experience diarrhea, otherwise they will just have healthy bacteria in their stomachs. Skunk Odor Eliminator is made with non-pathogenic bacteria, which can be found in milk and cheese. Once again, it is highly discouraged for any consumption.
Can I Use Skunk Odor Eliminator To Remove Skunk Odors That Aren't On My Pet?
Of course, the key is to soak down any area that the skunk has sprayed. Using a 1 gallon garden pump sprayer, add 1 cup of Skunk Odor Eliminator with 3 cups warm water. Make sure to apply the product to every area the skunk has sprayed, in order to remove all odors.
It Didn't Work The First Time, Any Suggestions?
Please see the following scenarios:
Your product is awesome, and I just have a need to tell the world, how can I do that?
Well besides buying a whole bunch of bullhorns and hiring millions of people to stand on every street corner in the world singing our praises, you can do few things: